Saturday, June 22, 2013

New Stampin' Up-Venetian Romance

I finally got some down time to play with new Stampin' Up toys last night.  I love some of the latest intricate and romantic sets, including Venetian Romance.  I played along in SCS's Inspiration Challenge and came up with this CAS card-


While very simple to make, I think this card still packs a punch!  I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for precise placement of my image each time I stamped it.  I scrunched the ribbon for a shabby look.  Pearls finish off the card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed weekend! 

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-All Stampin' Up
Stamps-Lovely Romance,
Paper-black, Very Vanilla
Ink-black
Other-retired ribbon, pearls

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and elegant Lee Ann!! Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge wow factor! I just love the way you use stamps, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...