Monday, July 29, 2013

Time in Texas

Hello Everyone!
This is a very short post as I currently am in the great state of Texas visiting a friend.  I made this card right before leaving town; I think I bit off a bit more than I could chew on this card!  I really wanted to try a monochromatic color scheme and wanted to give this postcard scene a vintage look.  It was definitely tricky to color with all the loops and curves in the gorgeous frame!  I added Stampendous Crystal Snow glitter to the scene, some dry embossed cardstock and a bow to finish this simple card.

 

This card is for the Flourishes Christmas in July challenge.    Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

Products used-
Stamps-Flourishes Vintage Postcard
Paper-Stampin Up Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler, Flourishes white cs
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Other-Copics, Spellbinders, ef, ribbon, Stampendous Crystal Snow

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty!! Love that image. Hope you are having a great time in TX!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spectacular! I love the little bits of glitter you added...and the vintage feel of this card is spot on. You do such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK!!! Lee Ann this is GORGEOUS!!! I love love how you colored this image. Outstanding!!! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...