Saturday, July 19, 2014

You are My Happy Place!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to play in a few challenges, so after a bit of cleaning, I headed to the stamp room.  I used the sketch at Deconstructed Sketch and the colors are from the color challenge at Just Us Girls.


 I just had to give these colors a try- Vicki Dutcher is hosting the challenge this week, and if you know Vicki, you know she loves bright colors.  I took the challenge and love it! 



Here is the fun sketch from Jen at Deconstucted Sketch~


As you can see, I turned the sketch to accomodate my tag from PTI.  I embellished it with a leaves from the Rosie Posie stamp set and added a flower made with the button dies from PTI. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Phrase Play 1 Papertreyink, Rosie Posie 1 and 2 (PTI)
Paper- Rustic Cream (PTI), SU Gumball Green Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, retired dsp; Neenah Solar White cs, Echo Park Summer Bliss dp (chevron)
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Lucky Limeade, Gumball Green
Other- Phrase Play #1 Die, Rosie Posie Die collection, Button Stacks Dies, sequins, baker's twine

5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS use of these gorgeous colors -- Yep, I like em bright! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome- such a great phrase! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL card!!!! So impressed with this Lee Ann! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week...so glad you did or I would have missed this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design, and great colors! Thanks for joining us for the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design. This card just "POPs"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...