Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Add A Little Dazzle Challenge with Fancy Pants

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

This week's challenge at Add a Little Dazzle is all about 'Wrapping it Up'.  Whether you create your own package or alter an existing package, we want to see your creativity all wrapped up! The Design Team continues to use our great Fancy Pants Designs Products for our challenge projects this week.



 Have you been hopping along with us?  If not, start here for lots of inspiration and at chance a prizes! 


First off, forgive my photo quality; I had a terrible time getting pictures of this project.  I wanted to try and redo the photo, but we have had nonstop rain in St Louis for days now.  It is a good time to be a duck here!  :)  Therefore, I had to settle for an indoor photo.
I had this wonderful box from some cosmetics that I had saved for altering.  It was perfect to use for this challenge and with the awesome papers in the Fancy Pants Designs Burlap and Bouquets Collection.  I covered the top of the box with the blue dp and added a banner-I am just loving polka dots these days.  The tag and the flower die were added; I finished it off with some fabulous, shiny die cut leaves, cut from Glimmering Gold Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal; I used Die-Namites Small Ivy die.  So easy, and yet so personal and unique!


Be sure to check out all of the inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to stop at Add a Little Dazzle and Fancy Pants Designs Blogs. 

We hope you can play along with us!  You do not need to use Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal on your project, but if you have it we would love to see it!  
If you just have to have your own Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets, you can purchase them HERE.  The team has enjoyed working with the Fancy Pants Designs products so much, Monica has added their Christmas collection to the Add a Little Dazzle Boutique!  I thank you in advance as I will get credit for your purchase!  
THANK YOU!


Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

8 comments:

  1. Love that you recycled a box - it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the size of it! Great for storing things in after the gift is removed!! Sure to be a displayed item! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did that box have Mary Kay products in it? love the way you altered it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very pretty, Love the ivy vine die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty colors and the gold leaf accents are terrific!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure know how to make your flowers pop with the metallic leaves! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your box! Those colors and papers are so me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...