Friday, December 19, 2014

Going Bright with Just Us Girls!

Hello Again!

It is Color Challenge week at Just Us Girls and have the girls got some vivid ones!


So these colors are a little- no, a LOT- out of my comfort zone!  I am not one to use alot of vivid, bright, pinkie, purplie colors!  LOL!  Thus, this was a true challenge, but it was also perfect for my brand new Reverse Confetti Stamp Set,  Fabulous Flamingo.



Perfect, right?  I love these fun flamingos.  It is so tempting to stamp them all in the usual pink but the color challenge and the sentiment pushed me to try something different, so the 'different' one is blue!
The background flamingos are stamped in a couple of retired shades of SU pink.  Legs are Blushing Bride.  Mr. Blue is Tempting Turquoise and Island Indigo and is die cut out with the coordinating Confetti Cuts.  A little bit of masking of the sentiment allowed me to stretch out the sentiment onto a banner. The sequins, from Neat and Tangled, are both metallic and holographic, and the perfect colors for the challenge.
Be sure to check out all of the amazing inspiration from the uber talented design team!   I hope you join us and link up your vivid creation!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

6 comments:

  1. Love love love +++ Awesome card the colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you do "out of your comfort" smashingly!! This card is so amazing -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you really went all out with my colour challenge LeeAnn. Fantastic result - those flamingos are so beautiful and bright. Love how you were inspired by the colours with your awesome background and touch of bling and button. Everything just marries together perfectly. Can't wait to see what you produce next week. Lovely to have you as our Guest this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic and I love, love, love it! I have this stamp set too. Those flamingos are so cute and your made them spectacular with our color challenge.....well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flamingos are just too fun! I have always loved flamingos and I love how you used this week's colors for that cute flock of birds. Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...