Monday, March 16, 2015

Are you up for The Challenge?

Happy Monday, Everyone!

It is an extra happy Monday here as we are on spring break! I imagine there are quite a few of you out there also enjoying 'the break'.
Lesley Croghan from Always Playing with  Paper has a new sketch and color combo up at The Challenge!



Clearly, I only followed the sketch this week!  I am going to have to give the colors a go as I think they are gorgeous; I think I have just been short on mojo again. 
I used PTI stamps and dies along with Studio Calico dp for my card.  I added a few of my favorite sequins, Moonshine, from Simon Says Stamp.
We hope you can play along!  There is a lot more inspiration on the blog, so hop on over and check it out! 

Thanks for visiting! 

Blessings,

Lee Ann  :)

5 comments:

  1. Super retro mod funky coolness! That sentiment goes perfectly with the theme of the card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short on MOJO? I love this awesome card! Cute sentiment and great papers, Lee Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and I think your mojo is just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Ann, wow, really gorgeous, crisp and clean lined! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bold FUN NESS of this, the nave with the basket weave orange...WOW, STUNNER!!!! Have a wonderful weekend Lee Ann!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...