Saturday, March 14, 2015

To Caffeinate or Not to Caffeinate

Hello Everyone!

IT IS SPRING BREAK!  I was soooo ready for a little down time; hoping to play in lots of challenges this week. 
First up, a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create; it is National Caffeine Month, so the challenge this week is to make a card with something caffeinated- coffee, tea, soda, chocolate...
I am very limited on caffeine themed stamps.  I had to pull out an old Flourishes stamp to color up.


I went with another one layer card, and since this was a Christmas image, I decided to play along with The One Layer Christmas Card Challenge.  This week's challenge is "glitter". 


I am also linking up to Less is More where it is one layer week and in addition, there is to be an animal on the card.  I have a cardinal and reindeer. 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is 'Things that Fly'- again, I have a reindeer and cardinal (yes, the reindeer is stretching it, but if you believe in Santa, they fly!)

Thanks is much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

8 comments:

  1. How nice to make Christmas cards now. I started in January and that is the only one I made. I just can't seem to do it until the cunch begins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cups and card! Fun use of glitter~ Thanks for joining in at OLCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lee Ann! I love those cups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty cups these are! Your gold accents add such a nice glimmer! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and card! Love the glittered cup handles! Thank you for sharing with us at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun and clever take on the challenge Lee Ann.
    Thanks so much for playing along
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for starting in good time on your Christmas cards! Super stamp and card
    Thanks so much for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I first saw the thumbnail of this card I wondered what the animal connection could be..... great card! Super cups!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...