Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Chicken Little

Hello All!

Are you back into a school routine yet?  I want to know if we even had a summer!?  Summer?  What Summer?  Yep, the school year has started off with a bang!
 I am finally getting a bit of MOJO back, at least enough to get DT projects done.
This week at Addicted to Stamps, the challenge is CAS!  I know a lot of you out there are CAS fans, so this is the week to join us.


I COULD. NOT. WAIT. to get this set!  It was backordered for quite some time, but I finally got it and inked it up.  This is the Get Well Critters Stamp Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
He is colored with Copics and popped up on dimensional tape.  I used a Scribble Circle Die from PTI to back the image, followed by a bit of red cs.  A tiny bit of bling finishes it off!
I was inspired by the sketch at retrosketches~

And colors by Inkspirational- Primary Colors

I am also linking up to Darnell's NBUS Challenge #7~

As well as Tuesday Throwdown-CAS

We hope you can join us at Addicted to Stamps!  Check out the rest of the DT inspiration and then link up your CAS creation!

Blessings,

Lee Ann  :)

10 comments:

  1. This card is so cute- surely make a person feel better! Thanks for sharing ! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cheeky chuck and the swirl die cut behind, a great interpretation of the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous fun card Lee Ann and I love that adorable image! It was worth the wait for those stamps. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cute image - great card design, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous design. Love all those elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CAS and your card is so stinkin' cute. The image is adorable and your layout great! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you are such an enabler, girl!! That stamp set has made #1 on my wish list! This card is such a precise and well-balanced design! I love every little detail! I especially love how you used the scribble flower as a backdrop. I bought that die and have been struggling with it because I'm not that into it as a flower. Bless you!!

    On a side note, I wonder if you would mind adding the "Follow by Email" gadget to your side bar, Lee Ann. That way your publications will come into my inbox and I'll see more of them. I'm sad that I've missed so many of your amazing and colorful designs! I don't remember if I've asked you this before and you didn't want to do it; sorry if I did. Memory, you know! If you DO do it, will you let me know so I can come back and put my email in the box? (BTW, Blogger is being a booger currently re following so if you have the box already there, don't panic. For some reason I am no longer able to see the thumbnail follow gadget and, sometimes, the "follow by email" box. Just let me know if it is there and I'll come back and keep trying!) Thank you!

    And thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7! Enjoy the long weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAS card. That bird with a bandaged wing is just too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant - love that image (poor little guy!).

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the die cut! Great design work! Thanks for sharing at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...