Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blue and White Challenges

The challenge at ODBD this week is to use aqua or topaz with our favorite scripture to celebrate their 4th birthday.  The Clean and Simple challenge at SCS this week is to make a card that is white with shades of blue.  Well, I can't exactly call this card simple, but it is white and blue! 
I am not usually one for blue cards, but I really like how this one turned out.  I was going for the layered look. 
Ingredients for this card include:
Stamps- Scripture set from ODBD, Ironworks frame
Paper- Bashful Blue and Whisper White CS (SU)
dp-Authentique
ink-black (SU)
Other- embossing folder (SU), Spellbinders, adhesive jewels, embossing powder dimensionals, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I love this Lee Ann!!! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how elegant and beautiful Lee Ann!! I just love all the white with the pop of blue, the embossing, the framing of the verse and your design. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...