Sunday, October 14, 2012

Playing Along with Challenges

Whew!!  After two weeks in a row of out of town guests, it feels good to sit in the quiet of my craft area and get back to card challenges.  Don't get me wrong, I love my family and friends, but it really takes alot of energy to have someone else staying in your home, don't you think?
This week's SCS Featured Stamper has a beautiful, colorful gallery of cards, making it very difficult to choose what to case.  I found a layout that caught my eye and this is the result-


 I really wanted an outdoorsy feel to this card, so I used the retired set, Peaceful Wishes, which will always be one of my faves.  I also used the Merry, Merry set, which retired only after 1 year, which mad me very sad!  And how about one of the newest embossing folders from SU-Argyle-I am loving this!  The dsp is from the current Candlelight Stampin' Up dsp.  CS used is Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Suede and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and embossed with gold ep.  The foliage is stamped in Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, and Poppie Parade.  I also used one of the new framelits and find this shape to be very versatile.  Dazzling Details were added to the berries but you can't really see them in the pic.  They sparkle irl. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous Monday!

Lee Ann

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...