Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blue Christmas

Hello All!  I hope you are enjoying your Sunday, this first Sunday of Advent.  I have a Christmas card for you that is for the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS as well as the ODBD challenge, which is to include an ornament or something hanging on our cards. I used a new stamp that I have been playing with and it has multiple ornaments on it. 



My card is 5x5.  I stamped my image in Versamark on Baja Breeze paper and embossed it in white.  I cut it out with a Spellbinder and then matted it on a Whisper White Top Note die cut.  I added pearls and rhinestones to all of the baubles on the tree.  The pearls that were white I colored with a Copic marker.  The sentiment is cut out with my favorite new little die, the Vintage Oval from Verve.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

 Lee Ann:)

Products used-
Stamps-Christmas tree-ODBD; sentiment is from SU-Greetings of the Season
Paper-SU Whisper White, Baja Breeze and River Rock CS; dp unknown
Ink-Versamark, Baja Breeze, Van Dyke Brown distress ink
Other-white ep, Spellbinder, SU top Note die, Verve Vintage Oval die, Micheal's pearls and rhinestones, SU pearls, copic marker, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Lee Anne!! Love the added pearls and rhinestones for ornaments!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful...I love your soft colours!! the bling and pretty bow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...