Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dazzling Inspiration!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you have had the opportunity to check out the Add A Little Dazzle / Altenew Blog Hop!  
If you have not, you can find out all about it here!  
 
 It is time for another challenge at Add A Little Dazzle, 
and today we have a little inspiration for you!

Here is my take on the inspiration photo~


And here is the Inspiration Photo~


If you know me at all, you know I love nature, so this inspiration photo was right up my alley! 

I used my Altenew Hennah Elements set to stamp a singular image multiple times in a circle.  I then fussy cut the circle of images out and matted it on a Brushed Bronze Craft Metal Sheet.  To that I added a flower and leaf colored with Copics.  The center panel was stamped using the border stamp, along with a sentiment from the Label Love set.  Designer paper and Liquid Pearls to the flower center finish off the card! 
You can see two more cards made with Altenew's Hennah Elements Stamp set and Add A Little Dazzle Craft Metal here.
 Don't forget about our blog hop
Get lots of inspiration and a chance for prizes here

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!


Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...