Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last Minute Christmas with Top Dog Dies!

Hi Everyone!

Wow!  Just over 1 week and we will be celebrating Christmas!  Are you like me, working on last minute cards? 
The Ornament and Tags Set #1 from Top Dog Dies has been my go-to  Christmas item this season.  While entirely different, both of these cards were made with the Ornament and Tags Set #1


I love the Nordic look and used the light blue, red and white color scheme to achieve that here.  I also used the Gift Tag Die Set for the red mat behind the ornament.
The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  


Yep, I used the Ornament and Tags Die #1 Set for this card as well.  The belt buckle was made with the tag from this die set.  I die cut it from Brushed Gold cs and then punched a circle in the center of it.  My black 'belt' was embossed with clear ep.  Santa's suit was textured with the Modern Mosaic A2 Mat Die.  Some 'fur trim' was added using one of the banners from the Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set.  My 'HO HO HO' ( I love the ho hos!)  is die cut with the Holidays Die Set.

Did you know that Top Dog Dies has a great deal right now?  Spend $70 and get the fabulous Snowman Globe Die Set FREE!   That would be this snowman globe here~
 But you have to hurry, as the special offer ends December 18th! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you decide to shop at Top Dig Dies from one of these
 links, I thank you in advance as I get credit for your purchase.  
THANK YOU!

Have a Blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...