Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Its Time for the Wonderful Wednesday Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

I am back with some more coloring using a super sweet image from Kraftin' Kimmie.


See?  Cute as can be! This is from the Fairy Friends Stamp Set
So, I colored this up for the Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie; as usual it is 'Anything Goes'.



I have also used the April Kraftin' Kimmie Sketch~


I used a variety of papers, PTI vellum, SU dp, Echo Park dp, Soft Sky cs, Neenah Cryogen white cs and some Flourishes white cs from my stash that I am using very sparingly.
I added lots of sparkle- Wink of Stella on the dress, wand,  and hair, clear glitter on the wings, clear glitter on the edges of the narrow panel, flourish, leaves, and flower.  There is also Tattered Angels Gold Shimmer Mist on the flower. 
I am linking up to the following challenges~
{Pin}spirational- 'Anything Goes'
Sister Act Card Challenge- 'Anything Goes'

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

4 comments:

  1. This is just precious Lee Ann. Such a cute image and pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I adore the lovely image and the colour scheme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, is she cute! And the "sparkle" is perfect! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the soft colors! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...