Sunday, May 17, 2015

New HB2U!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a blessed Sunday.  I did lots of chores yesterday, so today I an relaxing.  I really wanted to try a sketch at Retrosketches and also wanted to try out my brand new Cas-ual Fridays set, The Whole Shebang .  And, have you heard about the Linky Party going on  on Kylie's blog, Kylie is Addicted to Stamps?  She is throwing a party for her friend , Sandie of London Days.



I love this set!  I knew the first thing I wanted to try with this set was Resist Watercoloring.  Still working on that watercoloring part, but I still like how this turned out.
I turned the sketch to accomodate the sentiment~


I used the colors at Color Throwdown~


I am also linking up to Seize the Birthday, Anything Goes~


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week!

Lee Ann  :)



8 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the colors and the way you did the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun... awesome card Lee Ann. Love the water colored background with the heat embossed images. The border looks great. Fantastic take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of the sketch and colors!! So glad you played at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and clever design Lee Ann! Although I shouldn't be surprised! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imthink it turned out a joy, the colours really pop and love the little red button. Thanks for joinimg my party x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee Ann, this is such a fabulous design to highlight the throwdown colors! Love the watercolor wash behind the main sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE design! I LOVE how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic challenge combo card and love the fun and cheery colours.
    A great card for Sandie. Thanks for joining the party. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...