Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Kraftin' KImmie New Release Hop!

It's time!
Yep!  It is time for the KRAFTIN' KIMMIE NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP!  

All of the brand new goodies that we have been sharing all week are available now! 


I just had to use what I think is my favorite of the new stamps, Becky's 
My fox is watercolored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.  The 
ornaments are colored with Copics and fussy cut out. I added sparkle to the fox's hat, scarf and the ornaments with my Wink of Stella pen.  
The banners were cut with my Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set.
I was inspired by the sketch at Latina Crafter~


I am also linking up to the Jingle Belles- Deck the Halls...in Pink!

AND, Kim is releasing the 'No Peeking' Stamp Set today
as well!


 
Ready for some more fabby inspiration?  Hop along with us!


;

10 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable!! Thanks for using the Latina Crafter sketch and join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the PP you used and the lovely coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards!! Glad you got inspired by our sketch, thanks for joining us this month, hope to see you more often around!!! Blessings, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those banners ... I may need to add them to my collection ... so glad you joined our PINK for the holidays at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh, i love it, what a beautiful holiday card in every respect! thanks for totally rocking pink christmas with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful cards, what a great combination of colors, thanks for playing on Latina Crafter, hope to see you next time! Vilma-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Cards Lee Ann!!! Thank you very much for participating in the Sketch # 52 with Latina Crafter!!! Have a nice week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super bella la interpretación, muchas gracias por participar en Latina Crafter, Vilma!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...