Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hola! Time for a New SugarSketch!

Hola, Friends!

I finally ordered this adorable SugarPea Designs Stamp Set, Let's Fiesta; it has been on my wishlist forever!  It is perfect to create a little scene, which I did with this week's sketch, our first for March~


Here is your sketch!


I started by die cutting my image panel, then sponged it with Distress inks and spattered it with water.  I scrap  cardstock, I stamped the cactus 4 different times and colored all the images with Copics and stamped the donkey and colored him as well.  All images were fussy cut out.  I assembled the image panel.
Layers were die cut using the fabby Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Sugar Cuts Dies.  The card base layer was watercolored using Peerless Watercolors.  The banner was diecut with the new Stitched Flags Sugar Cuts Dies.
Finishing touches include Wink of Stella applied to the cacti, Moonbeam SSS sequins and flowers fussy cut out from the Basic Grey dp to add to the cacti.
I am linking up to Marker Pop's Challenge, Anything Goes.  
Check out the rest of the amazing inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

 Claire Broadwater
 Deanne Kay
Jeanne Jachna
Karren Johnson

Laura Jane
 
Lee Ann Barrett

There is a $75 gift certificate to the SPD store up for grabs; the more you play along, the more chances to win!  
Check out the SugarPea Designs Blog HERE for all of the details and rules, then link up your creation!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I love the patterns on the bright colors you used with the stamp set! This is hilarious and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable, Lee Ann! The scene you've created is so clever and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so stinkin adorable!!!! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! So cute! Love the scene you created and the fiesta colors! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...