Sunday, October 22, 2017

Mini Bittersweet

Hello again,

Yep, I was on a roll with both Power Poppy images and fall themes/colors.  I think bittersweet is one of the most beautiful fall florals.  I used the berry image from the Peony Muse Stamp Set and stamped it multiple times to make a wreath. 


Now I know these berries really aren't bittersweet, but honestly, colored up like this, who can tell? 
I heat embossed on vellum the hello sentiment from the Loving Tulips Stamp Set and then fussy cut it out.  I am linking up to the Power and Spark Challenge on the Power Poppy blog, which is to make a mini card. 
Please excuse the poor quality picture; it is a dreary day here in St Louis and trying to get a decent photo was next to impossible. 
Thanks for popping in! 

Lee Ann

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I really like the way the sentiment looks. Like you you've smashed all the little tiny dots of gold. Very nice. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeAnn this is so pretty and fall like. The hello embossed is wonderful, so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, wait, OMG. This is so so soooooooo clever. I looked at the wreath at first and was like, "did I put out that berry wreath as a stamp set? I don't recognize it, but it looks like my style!" I had to read your description to see that you made it with that Peony Muse berry sprig stamp!! HAHAHA!! SO CLEVERRRR! And what a cute thing to do with the Hello sentie. The gold makes it beyond cheerful and playful. Awesome job, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lee Ann, this is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love how you've used the sweet berries image and made a wreath with it!! Amazing! And what beautiful coloring...and I love how you've gold-embossing this sweet "hello" sentiment on vellum! It adds such pop to your mini card...I love it! Just the sweetest and prettiest card, and you know Marcy...she loves for us to let our creativity be our guide and color flowers and anything else whatever is our heart's desire. And these are fabulous!! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative and fun with BEAUTIFUL results! Love the vellum "Hello" over top -- so fun and fresh with that bold pop of color underneath. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...